• Inka Williams is an Australian model and Instagram star raised in Bali
• She models for brands such as BeBe, Red Earth, O’Neil, H&M, and Swarovski, and has appeared on the covers of popular magazines such as Vogue and Elle Magazine Australia
• She is a member of the Supré Girl Gang, has endorsed many famous brands, and has a huge following with more than 1.3 million fans on Instagram
• At the age of 14, she created her own swimwear label “Akoia” with two close friends
• As of 2020, she has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million
Inka Williams is an Australian model and Instagram Star raised in Bali.
Early Life and Educational Background
Inka Williams was born on the 9th of September 1999, in Melbourne, Australia to Malcolm Williams and Edith Vournigaud Williams. Her father is Australian while her mother is French, making her of mixed ancestry. Prior to her birth, her parents resided in Bali, Indonesia and as a result most of her childhood and teen years were spent there. She has an older brother and a younger brother named Kaynan Williams. She attended an international school that had a great fashion influence on her.
View this post on Instagram
? made an appearance in the @sportsgirl #bethatgirl campaign. Photo by @bec_lorrimer • My word was #begrateful ? I loved how this campaign was all about embracing our individuality and inner beauty/insecurities. When we take a moment in the day to stop,feel,take in , breathe in these little moments, and feel the gratitude in your heart & stomach, the warmth of the moment, it can help so much with manifesting positivity. ?
She said, ‘… There are eight international schools and 65 different nationalities of expat kids in each who all know one another. Our little community of Bali kids is really into fashion’. She studied and graduated from Canggu Community School in Bali.
Inka’s career began early on in her life, at the young age of six months when she modelled for Starz Modeling Agency doing photoshoots. She was hired by Bali Stars Agency and given the opportunity to model for local and international brands while still in school, for such as Pepper Mayo, Sabo Skirt, Heartland & Baulch and BB Dakota.
After her high school matriculation, she made a permanent move to London, UK to further her modelling career, and has since modelled for a number of brands such as BeBe, Red Earth, O’Neil, H&M, and Swarovski. She’s also appeared on the covers of popular magazines, including Vogue and Elle Magazine Australia, and even modelled for designer Carolina Herrera and Samantha Willis. She is also a member of the Supré Girl Gang.
The model has endorsed many famous brands such as Miu Miu, Chanel, Moncler and Love Magazine.
In an interview with InStyle Magazine in 2018, she revealed her excitement to be a Bonds girl. She said, ‘…It’s an honour for me to stand next to amazing talents such as Miranda Kerr and my great friend Sarah Ellen. I feel so lucky that they chose to work with me, as the New Era collection was inspired by the ‘90s and it fits in pretty well with my personal style…’. Currently the model is represented by IMG Models, a company involved with top models such as Gigi Hadid.
She has a huge following with more than 1.3 million fans on Instagram, but despite her success and subsequent fame, the model still remains grateful, modest and humble.
Personal Swimwear Brand
At the young age of 14, the supermodel teamed up with two of her close friends – Reo and Franny to create their own swimwear label entitled “Akoia”. She explained, ‘Actually, my best friends Reo, Franny, and I started our own crochet swimwear label called Akoia when we were just 14 or so. Reo’s mother, who is in retail, now oversees it, but we are all still very much involved in the design process’.
Ex-boyfriend: Zak Henry
Inka began dating Zak Henry in 2014 and their relationship lasted for more than three years. Inka frequently posted pictures of the couple on her Instagram account and did not shy away from professing her love for him. During their relationship, Canadian popstar Justin Bieber once asked her to ‘hang out’ when he was in Sydney, butInca was already at the airport for a flight and so they couldn’t meet. When asked if her then-boyfriend should be worried about this almost-encounter, she reassured, ‘I wouldn’t want to date someone famous.
I’m good with Zak, he keeps me grounded’. However, three years later the couple announced their split much to their fans’ displeasure as they expected the couple to wed.
Current Boyfriend: Kayu Vianna
After many rumors and speculation from fans, Inka confirmed her romantic relationship with pro surfer Kayu Vianna, through an Instagram post in August 2018. As of 2020, the two are still a couple and regularly share their romantic moments on Instagram.
Hobbies, favorite things and interesting facts
- Inka speaks four languages fluently— English, French, Bahasa Indonesian and Spanish.
- She loves her pets, and she is the owner of seven cats and four dogs.
- She gives back to her community through “Bali Life Foundation”, an organization intended to save Bali children from poverty and provide the underprivileged with love and care.
- The model is a strict vegan.
- She is a natural blonde but frequently dyes her hair brown.
- She has been dubbed ‘the Gigi Hadid of Bali’
- She took part in the “beyoubebe” campaign in 2017.
- She loves makimg and drinking smoothies, and would like to start a smoothie business in the future.
- Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
- Pink and Pinks are her nicknames.
- Her idols include Gigi and Bella Hadid and Kendall Jenner.
- Inka lives in a traditional Balinese home made of wood.
- She would like to enter the field of acting, and stated ‘I really want to get more into it, take lessons and start auditioning for more things’
Appearance and Clothing Style
Inka is a female of Caucasian ethnicity and Australian nationality. As of 2020, she is 20 years old. The model has a slim body build with vital statistics of 27-22-33 along with the height of 5ft 5ins (1.65m) and a weight of 103lbs (47kgs). She has hazel-colored eyes and is a natural blonde, but tends to dye her hair brown. One of her distinctive features are her thick arched eyebrows.
Net Worth and Salary
Through her lengthy modelling career and various endorsements, Inka is estimated to have a net worth of $1.5 million as of early 2020, likely to increase in the coming years as she takes on more modelling roles and endorsement deals.