• Eden McCoy is an American actress, social media personality, and beach volleyball player
• She is best known for her role in ABC’s soap opera “General Hospital”
• She is a competitive beach volleyball player with a verbal commitment to play for the University of Southern California Women’s Beach Volleyball Team in 2025
• She is a fan of Leonardo DiCaprio and Angelina Jolie and enjoys reading books, listening to rock and pop music, and travelling
• As of early 2020, her net worth is estimated at over $600,000
Known for movies
Who is Eden McCoy (General Hospital)? Wiki Bio
Eden McCoy was born in Los Angeles, California USA, on 10 June 2003, so her zodiac sign is Gemini and she holds American nationality. Eden is a social media personality, and an actress who rose to prominence after portraying Josslyn Jacks in ABC’s soap opera “General Hospital”.
Early life and education
Eden was raised in Los Angeles by her father Jim McCoy who works at a local theatre, and her mother Natasha McCoy who is a hairdresser.
She attended a local elementary school where she won her first roles in school plays, and after enrolling at high school began appearing in plays, winning her first roles in plays performed at a local theatre where her father works.
While growing up, from the age of nine she was very interested in beach volleyball, and went on to become a competitive player, and has a verbal commitment to play for the University of Southern California Women’s Beach Volleyball Team in 2025. Eden is still attending Marlborough School but has stated that she is planning on enrolling at the University of Southern California as soon as she matriculates in 2021.
Career as an actor
Eden became somewhat popular in 2015 when she joined the cast of the “General Hospital” TV series, becoming the sixth actress to portray Josslyn Jacks. The show is a big hit, especially in the US, and it is listed in Guinness World Records as the longest running American soap opera in production, while it holds second place in the category of longest running drama in the history of US TV. It is also the current third longest running scripted drama series in production – the first and second places are held by British series entitled “The Archers” and “Coronation Street”.
“General Hospital” holds the record for most Daytime Emmy Awards with 13 wins – the show was created by Frank and Doris Hursley, who set the plot in a general hospital in a fictional city later naming it Port Charles, New York, and the show’s main actor and actress were John Beradino and Emily McLaughlin who starred in it from its debut in 1963 until their deaths in 1996 and 1991. The series follows the lives of two families – the Quartermaines and the Spencers – and celebrated its 50th anniversary on 1 April 2013.
Eden has also portrayed Cassie in “The Kids from 62-F” adventure drama family film in 2016, which follows a group of kids who find classified information from NASA as well as an object from another planet which they are trying to return to its rightful owners. The film itself didn’t gain much attention, with the IMDb film and TV series rating website giving it a 5.6/10 score, but Eden was praised for her performance. Eden has also appeared in Nichelodeon comedies such as “The Thudermans” and “Game Shakers” and well as Disney’s “Walk the Prank”.
Eden is a social media personality too, as her Instagram account is followed by more than 210,000 people, and has a Twitter account. She launched her YouTube channel on 22 October 2011 and has uploaded 12 videos onto it, now counting nearly 400 subscribers and over 46,000 views combined of all her videos.
Love life and dating
Eden launched her accounts on social media platforms in 2014 and was very secretive regarding her love life, however, after she gained recognition and people started asking her about her boyfriend, she began uploading pictures of her and a boy named Brian Dennis onto her Instagram account.
It was 16 September when she wrote that the two went out on a date and she shared pictures of them wearing fancy clothes. On 31 December 2017, she uploaded a picture of them kissing, and wished Brian a happy birthday in the picture’s description. Brian and Eden first met in 2015 when she started attending high school, but they spent very little time together before becoming friends in 2016 and eventually dating.
There are rumors circulating the internet that Eden broke up with Brian, and is currently dating a boy whom she met on the set of the “General hospital” TV series, but this hasn’t been confirmed.
Hobbies and other interests
- Eden has been interested in beach volleyball since she was very young.
- She’s also participated in other sports through the years such as soccer and lacrosse.
- She is a big fan of the actor Leonardo DiCaprio and the actress Angelina Jolie.
- Some of the movies she enjoys watching the most are “Catch Me If You Can”, “Good Will Hunting”, and “Lara Croft: Tomb Raider”.
- Eden enjoys reading books, with her favorite writers being Nicholas Sparks and J.K. Rowling.
- Some of the books she has enjoyed reading the most are “Dear John” and the “Harry Potter” franchise.
- She is also keen on listening to rock and pop music – her favorite band is Aerosmith.
- She is a big lover of animals and prefers cats over dogs.
Eden likes to travel but her parents have allowed her to go to other states only on several occasions, while it is Eden’s dream to visit a few places in Europe such as London in England and Paris in France.
Appearance and net worth
Eden is 16 years old. She has long blonde hair and blue eyes, is 5ft 4ins (1.62m) tall, and weighs around 114lbs (52kgs). As of early 2020, her net worth is estimated at over $600,000.
|The Kids from 62-F, Tenured
|Stay Tuned: The Movie
|The Nerd Posse
|The Kids from 62-F
|Hit the Hitman
|Amy (Little Girl)
|TinaQ's Celebrity Interviews
Source: IMDb, Wikipedia