• Aaliyah Keef, known by her stage name of Cuban Doll, is a popular rapper and model from Dallas, Texas, USA.
• She pursued a career on the internet instead of college, launching her career of a rapper in 2017.
• She is an entrepreneur, running her own Cuban Doll apparel, and trying to break into the film industry.
• Cuban Doll is rumored to be dating another popular rapper, but is currently single and has no children.
• Cuban Doll has an estimated net worth of $300,000, and is active on social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Known for movies
Where is Cuban Doll from? Wiki Bio
Aaliyah Keef was born in Dallas, Texas USA, on 12 May 1998, so under the zodiac sign of Taurus and holding American nationality – known by her stage name of Cuban Doll, she is popular for her career of a rapper, while she is also a model.
Childhood and education
Cuban Doll prefers not to talk much about her early life, as she didn’t have a great childhood – she hasn’t talked about her parents, while it is only known that her mother was sent to jail when Cuban Doll was 15, and left her to take care of herself.
She grew up being interested in rap music, as most of the boys from her neighborhood were rappers – she had numerous male friends, and seldom spent time with girls. She was somewhat popular in her high school thanks to her attractive looks, but it is not known whether she dated anyone during those years.
After she matriculated from high school, Cuban Doll decided not to enroll at college, but to rather pursue her career on the internet, and become a rapper.
Career of a rapper and a model
Cuban Doll launched her career of a rapper in 2017. She was already very popular on her Instagram account, and used it as a tool to advertise her music – some of her most popular songs, “Bankrupt” and “Transportin”, have been viewed several million times on YouTube.
After she rose to fame on Instagram, Cuban Doll was noticed by a modelling scout who invited her for her first photoshoot, after which she signed with a prestigious modelling agency in Texas, and her modelling career was launched. She has since posed for numerous popular magazines, and has appeared in ads and commercials of several worldwide popular brands and companies.
Cuban Doll is an entrepreneur as well, as she has launched her own Cuban Doll apparel and is selling it on her website. She is trying to get into the film industry, too, but is hasn’t worked out for her so far.
The most popular female rappers in the world
While female rappers were not that popular in the past, they have risen to prominence today and some of them are even said to be better than most male rappers. The Ranker website has compiled the list of the most popular female rappers in the world judging by people’s votes and we are going to mention five of them:
- Fifth place is held by Cardi B who is also a songwriter, actress, and TV personality – she became an internet celebrity after she started uploading her videos on the Vine platform and eventually launched her career of a rapper;
- Lizzo (Melissa Viviane Jefferson) is in fourth place, who is also an actress – she launched her career as a rapper in 2013, and her third studio album “Cuz I Love You” was released in 2019, and placed #6 on the Billboard 200;
- In third place is Missy Elliott, who is a songwriter, dancer, and record producer as well – she started her career in 1993 as part of the music group Sista. Her highest achievement was landing third place on the Billboard 200;
- Second place goes to Megan Thee Stallion – she became popular after the release of her extended play “Tina Show” in June 2018. She signed with 300 Entertainment in November 2018 – her first full-length album entitled “Fever” was released on 17 May 2019;
- Top place goes to Nicki Minaj, who is also an actress and model – she became popular thanks to her mixtapes “Playtime Is Over” released in 2007, “Sucka Free” in 2008, and “Beam Me Up Scotty” in 2009. She is considered to be one of the most influential rap artists of all time.
Cuban Doll might be a skillful rapper, but she is nowhere to be found in the list of the most popular female rappers in the world compiled by The Ranker website.
Cuban Doll’s love life and relationships
Cuban Doll is somewhat secretive when it comes to her love life, as she hasn’t shared much about her past and present relationships with the public.
Cuban Doll was dating a rapper who goes by the name Tadoe back in 2017 – the two met on the internet and agreed to collaborate on several songs before they began dating – they were together for nearly half a year before splitting due to jealousy issues. Soon after their split, rapper Kodak Black asked Cuban Doll out, but she refused.
She is currently rumored to be dating another popular rapper, after the two met while he was performing – the have allegedly been together for several months now, but this hasn’t been confirmed by Cuban Doll.
Judging by her social media accounts and her secrecy, she is currently single, hasn’t married, and doesn’t have any kids.
Hobbies and other interests
Cuban Doll might appear to be completely focused on her career of a rapper and a model, but she has numerous other interests.
Cuban Doll often smokes weed which can be noticed in most of her videos – she has talked about this in the captions of her pictures on Instagram. She loves dyeing her hair and she’s had it brown, black, blonde, pink and red. She loves leading a luxurious lifestyle, and enjoys to travel but only if she gets to stay in five star hotels and attractive locations. Her favorite season is summer, as she likes lying on the beach with a cocktail in her hand while doing nothing.
Cuban Doll is a big fan of video games, but is not very good at them – her favorite games include “Fortnite: Battle Royal” and “Pro Evolution Soccer”, while she’s played numerous others.
Appearance and net worth
Cuban Doll is currently 21 years old. She has long brown hair but it’s currently dyed pink, has brown eyes, and is 5ft 2in (1.57m) tall while her weight is not known.
According to authoritative sources, her current net worth is estimated to be more than $300,000, and is steadily rising thanks to her career of a model and a rapper.
— Cuban (@CubanDaSavage) May 29, 2019
Social media presence
Cuban Doll is very active on several popular social media platforms, as this is very important for her career on the internet.
She launched her Twitter account in November 2016, and has gathered more than 92,000 followers and tweeted nearly 28,000 times. Her Instagram account is followed by more than 1.7 million people, while she’s uploaded nearly 480 pictures onto it – she is running a Facebook page as wel,l which currently counts nearly 140,000 fans.
|Full Name||Cuban Doll|
Source: IMDb, Wikipedia