• Ayla Woodruff is an American internet star, famous through her YouTube and Instagram fan base.
• She was born in 1992 in Flagstaff, Arizona, and attended various universities.
• She works as a Human Resources Generalist, and co-collaborates with her former employer Logan Paul.
• Ayla has endorsed various products and brands, and has 784K subscribers on YouTube and 1.6 million followers on Instagram.
• She is 5ft 1in tall, her estimated net worth is over $220K and she drives a blue Lamborghini Urus.
- 1 Early life, family and educational background
- 2 Career
- 3 Relationships
- 4 Hobbies, favorite things and interesting facts
- 5 Appearance and clothing style
- 6 Net worth and salary
Ayla Woodruff is an American internet star, who is famous through her huge fan base on YouTube and Instagram.
Early life, family and educational background
Ayla Marie Woodruff was born on the 26th of August, 1992, in Flagstaff, Arizona, USA, to Diana and Brian Woodruff. She is the oldest of her three siblings: Blake, Riana and Trevor. The family shifted to San Diego in her childhood, where her younger brother Blake had a major role in the film “Cheaper by the Dozen” – she also took part, but as an extra and the scene was deleted.
After her matriculation from Aguora High School in 2010, she graduated from Moorpark Community College in 2013. In 2015, she was awarded a certificate in HR Management from Loyola Marymount University. In the same year she was awarded with a Bachelor’s degree from the University of California in Psychology, with a focus on Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
Human Resource Generalist
Despite her huge online fame, since August 2015 Ayla has been working for Connely Inc. as a Human Resources Generalist.
Social Media Personality
Before she began her own channel, Woodruff worked as an assistant for the social media celebrity , Logan Paul, most of her fame originating from this job. She stopped working for Paul in 2017, which led to rumors of a fight between the two but Ayla cleared the air in a post. She even made a reaction video about her replacement, Lydia Kenney.
Ayla posted her first video on her channel entitled “An Intro to My YouTube” which has over 500,000 views. On her channel she has posted various videos on comedy, travel, fitness, cooking, makeup, fashion as well as her personal life and relationships.
She also frequently collaborates with her former employer, Logan. Her videos have made her a social media star, and her YouTube channel has 784k subscribers while her Instagram page has 1.6 million followers. Some of her most watched videos include “Finally told my mom I’m pregnant”, “I stole Logan’s puppy” and “Chapstick challenge w/ this girl”. As a fitness freak, she likes to encourage and motivate her followers to live a healthy lifestyle like her. She has even posted a video entitled “How to stay fit” for her fans.
Ayla has endorsed a lot of products over the years, thanks to her huge following on social media. Some of the brands she’s endorsed include Levis Jeans, Beyond Yoga Clothing, BangEnergy and Public Desire to name a few. She also has giveaways on her channels to promote her sponsors.
Mackinzie Dae is a model and fellow social media star, who has his own fitness program. He is a talented photographer, cinematographer and producer, and has directed a music video. He was Ayla’s personal gym trainer.
The two began dating in the middle of 2013 and details of their relationship were frequently posted by Ayla on her Instagram and YouTube accounts. The couple collaborated on vlogs, challenges and pranks that can be found on Ayla’s YouTube channel, and they even shared a home together. However, in late 2018 the apparently picture-perfect couple suddenly broke-up claiming personal differences. Later, Ayla posted a video on her YouTube channel entitled, “Why I Left” to explain the breakup.
Rumored Boyfriend–Logan Paul
While she was working as Logan’s personal assistant in 2017, fans speculated that the two might be a couple. Neither Ayla nor Logan have addressed the rumors since. There are rumours that she is currently dating Kian Lawley, as of early 2020, but officially Ayla is still single, has never married and doesn’t have any children.
Hobbies, favorite things and interesting facts
- Ayla’s favorite YouTuber is Liza Koshy.
- She is very close to her parents and siblings, and often posts their pictures on her accounts.
- She has an Instagram account for her dog, Blue.
- Her star sign is Virgo.
- In 2016, she made her web debut on Dance Showdown
- She is close friends with fellow Instagram star Matthew Crawford.
- She did various jobs before becoming a social media star, working as a cocktail assistant, event coordinator, server, school teacher, event manager and in customer service to mention a few.
- Her hobby is horse riding, often with her younger sister.
- Continental and Thai dishes are her favorite foods.
- She worked at Instyle Event Planning as an event coordinator.
- Samantha and Kori are her best friends.
- Her dedicated fans are known as “Aylisters”.
- Her short height meant that she was bullied as a child.
Appearance and clothing style
Ayla is a female of Caucasian ethnicity and American nationality. The social media star is slim and quite short at a height of 4ft 11ins (1.5m), she weighs 110lbs (50kg), and her vital statistics are 32-23-34. She has dark blonde hair and blue eyes, with a tattoo on right hand.
Net worth and salary
As of early 2020, her estimated net worth from her social media accounts and endorsements is over $220,000. This net worth is very likely to increase with her rising fame. She lives in her house in Los Angeles, and drives a blue Lamborghini Urus.