• Jeffrey Rebish is a board-certified dermatologist, entrepreneur and a member of the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery.
• He grew up in Westchester County, attended Dartmouth College and Hahnemann University School of Medicine, and completed his residency at New York Medical College and Drexel University College of Medicine.
• He has a collaborative practice with his wife Dr. Sandra Lee, best known as "Dr. Pimple Popper", outside Upland, California.
• Jeffrey helps to manage the business side of the practice, while Sandra performs Botox and filler surgeries.
• He has an estimated net worth of over $1 million, while Sandra's net worth is estimated to be over $8 million.
- 1 Early life, family and educational background
- 2 Career
- 3 Meeting with spouse Sandra Lee
- 4 Dr. Jeffery’s hobbies, favorite things and interesting facts
- 5 Dr. Rebish—appearance and clothing style
- 6 Net worth and salary
Jeffrey Rebish is a board-certified dermatologist and a member of both the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery as well as an entrepreneur. He is better known for being the husband of Sandra Lee, best remembered as “Dr. Pimple Popper”.
Early life, family and educational background
Jeffrey Rebish was born on the 25th of November 1972, in New York State, USA. He is the son of Harvey and Hafdis Rebish, and a brother to Stuart and Karen Rebish. He spent his childhood in Westchester County alongside his two siblings. His parents worked as professors at a reputed medical school.
Consequently he had an interest in the medical field, and shortly after matriculating from a local high school, Rebish joined Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire as an undergraduate. After graduation, he enrolled at Hahnemann University School of Medicine, Philadelphia PA for his medical school training, from where he graduated with a degree in dermatology in 1998. For his internship Jeffrey attended San Bernardino County Hospital in San Bernardino, CA as well as Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA. He gained a Masters in Dermatology at the New York Medical College, where he completed his residency and Drexel University College of Medicine where he achieved his medical degree.
Career in Dermatology
Jeffrey Rebish is a board certified dermatologist who is affiliated with the San Antonio Regional Hospital in Texas. He has more than twenty one years of experience in the field, including his internship years. The doctor is primarily interested in skin cancer, psoriasis and other skin conditions, and regularly participates in clinical studies and research.
Private practice— Skin: Physicians & Surgeons
Doctor Jeffrey Rebish and his spouse Doctor Sandra Lee have a collaborative private practice outside Upland, California called Skin Physicians & Surgeons.
Doctor Sandra performs critical Botox and filler surgeries, while her husband handles the administrative and business side of their practice while also seeing his own patients. According to their site, Dr. Jeffrey handles the medical aspects of the practice with a special interest in psoriasis, skin cancer surveillance and other skin conditions. He also participates in various studies and trials related to his field of expertise.
Meeting with spouse Sandra Lee
Doctor Jeffrey first met his wife while attending medical school in Philadelphia. As Jeffrey reveals in an interview with Refinery29, ‘…Sandra walked into the room on orientation day and I knew right away that she was the one’.
The couple dated through school, and when they were awarded their respective degrees, they moved to California where Sandra grew up. They married in a private ceremony with their close friends and family in attendance. Together as business partners, they took over her father’s practice and have been operating there and raising their family ever since. The couple are currently the proud parents of two teenage boys.
Who is Doctor Sandra Lee ?
Sandra Lee was born on the 20th of December 1970 in Flushing, New York City, USA to parents of Chinese descent – er father is Chinese-Singaporean and her mother Chinese Malay.
Due to their poverty, they migrated to New York in 1969, and moved to California when Lee was five years old. Sandra completed her undergraduate studies at UCLA and graduated from Drexel University College of Medicine in 1998. She completed her dermatology residency at Southern Illinois University. After residency she gained further experience in laser, dermatological and cosmetic surgery. She is also a board certified dermatologist, and a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, the American Society for Dermatological Surgery as well as the American Society for Mohs Surgery.
Lee now resides with her husband in Upland, and they maintain their joint private practice, Skin Physicians & Surgeons.
Sandra Lee’s rise to fame
Doctor Sandra Lee first rose to fame in 2015 when she began posting videos of her surgical procedures on her Instagram and YouTube accounts, under the name “Dr Pimple Popper”. She became an overnight sensation and proceeded to create thousands of videos with similar content to please her fast-growing fan base. One of her quotes – “There’s a great sense of satisfaction to watch pressure being built up and released, and to watch the body being cleansed or cleaned”.
View this post on Instagram
HELLO everyone! Even though you all know me best for being a dermatologist that handles pimples, I want you to know that I still wake up with a zit or two. When this happens, I always reach for my @slmdskincare BP Spot Treatment to zap those stubborn spots quickly and effectively. I’d love for you to try it for yourself and join me in taking a silly selfie with a little dollop of BP Spot Treatment on your “spots,” using the hashtag #EveryoneGetsZits on social media! Acne is SO normal and nothing to be ashamed of — so help me spread the word and remind the world that EVERYONE gets zits! I can’t wait to see all your photos ?? OH and BTW… BP Spot Treatments are FREE with orders over $50 ?
She also said, “…People love to learn about their skin, how these growths happen, how they are removed..” in an attempt to explain her rapid rise to fame.
Her dedicated fans—calling themselves “popaholics”— motivated her to launch her own line of skin care products in 2017 called SLMD Skincare Products. In 2018, she signed with TLC to have her own TV series entitled “Dr. Pimple Popper”, with the third season premiering in the US on 11 July 2019. Today, Sandra Lee has more than over three million YouTube subscribers, 3.6 million followers on Instagram and around two million Facebook followers and has become a household name.
Dr. Jeffery’s hobbies, favorite things and interesting facts
- The family share a love for American Football and support their hometown team, the Los Angeles Rams.
- Neither he nor his sons watch Dr. Pimple Popper because they would rather not see her popping things on people’s skin. Even she says that she is not a popaholic.
- Sandra has never popped anything on his skin, much to the disappointment of her fans.
- Jeffrey helped a great deal in growing his wife’s business by selling her skin care products through her channel, and even making efforts to sign a TV deal with TLC.
- Rebish does not enjoy being in the spotlight despite his wife’s fame, and keeps a private life away from the cameras. Sandra once said about him ,“Getting my husband to take a photo with me is like trying to pop out a scarred cyst. Difficult!!”
— Dr Pimple Popper (@SandraLeeMD) January 9, 2020
Dr. Rebish—appearance and clothing style
Jeffrey is a male of white Caucasian descent, following the religion of Christianity. He has a height of 5ft 8ins (1.73m) and weighs about 154 lbs (70kgs) . Both his hair and eye color are black. His clothing style is normal clothing as well as football jerseys.
Net worth and salary
The average income of a dermatologist annually in the US is over $330,000. From his medical practices in Texas and California, the doctor’s net worth is estimated at over $1 million dollars, while his wife has an estimated net worth of over $8 million dollars, from her medical practice, sales and . online programs.