• Sea Shimooka is a 24-year-old actress with a net worth of over $200,000.
• She has a mixed ethnic background and is a graduate of the New York University Tisch School of the Arts.
• She has appeared in 11+ film and TV titles since 2015, and is currently famous for her role as Emiko Queen in the Arrowverse.
• She is single, is an animal lover, and her favorite actor is Johnny Depp.
• Her hobbies include travelling and her favorite film title is The Dark Knight.
- 1 Who is Sea Shimooka?
- 2 How rich is she, as of now? Sea Shimooka Net Worth and Assets
- 3 Early Life, Nationality, Ethnicity, Educational Background
- 4 Career Beginnings
- 5 TV and Film Roles
- 6 Rise to Fame as Emiko Queen in “Arrow”
- 7 Recent and Upcoming Projects
- 8 Appearance and Vital Statistics
- 9 Personal Life, Hobbies and Favorites
Who is Sea Shimooka?
Sea Shimooka was born on 6 February 1995 under the sign of Aquarius, in San Francisco, California USA, and is a 24-year-old actress, probably best recognized for starring in the role of Joanna in the short film “Strangers At Night” and Emiko Queen in the highly popular superhero series “Arrow”, aired on The CW.
How rich is she, as of now? Sea Shimooka Net Worth and Assets
Sea Shimooka’s net worth is over $200,000, earned from acting in the film and TV industry – she’s appeared in more than 11 TV series and film titles since her career started back in 2015.
Sea has also increased her wealth through her brief modeling career. Her net worth includes a black Mercedes-Benz E-Class car.
Early Life, Nationality, Ethnicity, Educational Background
Sea Shimooka spent her childhood in the San Francisco Bay Area, where she was raised by her father of Hawaiian and Japanese descent, and her mother, who has English and French ancestry, so she belongs to a mixed ethnic group, her nationality is American. While in high school, she developed her love for sports, and joined the school’s volleyball team, eventually playing both varsity and club volleyball.
At the same time, Sea became interested in modeling and acting. Upon matriculation, she enrolled into the prestigious New York University Tisch School of the Arts, from which she graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Drama in 2016.
At the age of 13, Sea Shimooka started pursuing her career as a fashion model. Following her graduation, Sea participated in an audition for the ABC Talent Showcase and was rewarded with a mentorship by ABC Studios. Thereafter, Sea Shimooka continued imrpoving her acting skills under Charlie Sandlan at the Maggie Flanigan Acting Conservatory.
While in there, Sea was cast in some small roles, and then performed in the leading role in the off-Broadway production of “The Year Of The Solar Eclipse” at Teatro LATEA in New York.
TV and Film Roles
Sea Shimooka made her debut film appearance in Isabella Tan’s short fantasy film “Wonderland” in 2015. She then landed the role of Katherine in the TV mini-series “Happy New Years”, and played Ursula in the made-for-television sci-fi thriller film “Paradise By The Dashboard Light”, both in 2016.
Afterwards, Sea guest-starred as a golfer in the episode “Make Me” of the CBS drama series “Bull” (2017), which was followed by her portrayal of Mandy in the short film “Prospect Park Pigs”, directed by Kenny Silber in the same year. In 2018, Sea played May in Tiffany Frances’ short drama film “What I Wish You Said”, along with Maxwell Korn, and then featured as Joanna in another short drama film, entitled “Strangers At Night”, directed by Ian M. Adelson.
Rise to Fame as Emiko Queen in “Arrow”
Sea Shimooka eventually gained fame when she joined the seventh season of The CW’s live-action superhero series “Arrow” (2018-2019). The series was created by Andrew Kreisberg, Marc Guggenheim and Greg Berlanti, and is a part of the Arrowverse, and based on the DC Comics characters, following the adventures of Green Arrow. Sea was selected to portray Emiko Lacroix, also known as Emiko Queen or the second Red Arrow, the half-sister of Oliver Queen, better known as Green Arrow and portrayed by Stephen Amell.
Recent and Upcoming Projects
In 2019, Sea landed the role of Astrid in the short sci-fi film “I-ris”, directed by Leila Garrison, and starred as Edie in another Ian M. Adelson’s short film, entitled “Cavity”. Most recently, she filmed the TV drama “Untitled Sonja O’Hara TV Pilot”. It is also announced that Sea will feature as Jen in the upcoming comedy-drama film “Pink Skies Ahead”, directed by Kelly Oxford, currently under post-production and set for release in 2020. Sea is also working on her own film.
DUN DUN DUN…
RT if @seashimooka has your #TeenChoice vote for #ChoiceTVVillain! ? pic.twitter.com/r2ylTwAjcF
— Teen Choice Awards (@TeenChoiceFOX) June 20, 2019
Appearance and Vital Statistics
The famous actress has long dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She stands at a height of 5ft 9ins (1.75m), while she weighs around 123lbs (56kgs). Lulu’s body type is slim and her body shape is hourglass, as shown by her vital statistics of 30-25-32. Her bra size is 30B, dress size 4.5 (US), and shoe size is 7 (US).
Personal Life, Hobbies and Favorites
- Sea Shimooka is single at the moment, with no signs of a romantic attachment.
- Her current residence is in Los Angeles, California.
- Her favorite actor is Johnny Depp, and her favorite actress Gal Gadot.
- One of her favorite film titles is “The Dark Knight”, while her favorite TV series is “Breaking Bad”.
- Sea’s favorite band is Snow Patrol.
- In her spare time, Sea enjoys travelling and her dream holiday destination is London.
- Red and white are her favorite colors.
- She is also an animal lover.