• Lauren Lindsey Donzis is a 15-year-old television and film actress with a net worth of $1.75 million.
• She was born in Los Angeles, California, and is of Caucasian ethnicity.
• She is represented by Abrams Artists Agency, and has appeared in various television shows, commercials, and films.
• She is an avid dancer and singer, and has released her own single.
• In her spare time, she enjoys hanging out with friends, singing, shopping, and traveling. Her favorite actor is Daniel Radcliffe and her favorite color is purple.
- 1 Who is Lauren Lindsey Donzis?
- 2 How rich is she, as of now? Lauren Lindsey Donzis Net Worth
- 3 Early Life, Nationality, Ethnicity
- 4 Advertising Commercials
- 5 Career Beginnings as a Television and Film Actress
- 6 Rise to Fame and “Liv and Maddie”
- 7 Voice Over, “No Good Nick”, and Other Recent Projects
- 8 Lauren as a Dancer and Singer
- 9 Appearance and Vital Statistics
- 10 Personal Life, Hobbies, and Favorites
Who is Lauren Lindsey Donzis?
Lauren Lindsey Donzis was born on 28 June 2004, under the sign of Leo, in Los Angeles, California USA. She is a 15-year-old television and film actress, probably best recognized for starring in the role of Ruby in the Disney Channel’s comedy series “Liv And Maddie”.
How rich is she, as of now? Lauren Lindsey Donzis Net Worth
Lauren Lindsey Donzis’ net worth is over $1.75 million, earned from her appearances in various television and film titles in just the last five years.
Early Life, Nationality, Ethnicity
Lauren Lindsey Donzis was raised in her hometown of Los Angeles. Her mother Robin Vialla Donzis works as a lawyer, and her father Paul Doniz is also an attorney; he previously worked as an ophthalmologist at the Eye Institute of Marina Del Rey. Her family is known for supporting the victims of personal injury and medical unprofessionalism. She has an elder sister Elizabeth ‘Lizzy’ Donzis, from whom she is about four years younger. Lauren has American nationality and belongs to Caucasian ethnicity. She is currently home-schooling to fit in with her acting commitments.
Lauren developed her love for acting very early, and her first commercial was for the brand Round Table Pizza. It is interesting that she could eat pizza with pepperoni all day during the filming of the advert. She has also starred in other advertising commercials for such brands as Chili’s Restaurant, Amazon, Verizon Fios, Duracell and Allstate, among others. Lauren is represented by Abrams Artists Agency.
Career Beginnings as a Television and Film Actress
According to her official IMDB profile, Lauren Lindsey Donzis made her debut appearance in the role of Sadie in an episode of the Disney Channel’s comedy series “Austin And Ally” in 2015. During the same year, she portrayed the younger version of Cyd in another Disney Channel comedy series, entitled “Best Friends Whenever”, starred as Pippa Stanley in the made-for-television comedy film “The Perfect Stanleys”, and then landed a small role in the short drama film “No She Wasn’t”, directed by Daniel Goldstein and written by Ethan Sandler.
Rise to Fame and “Liv and Maddie”
In 2016, Lauren was chosen to play Ruby in the comedy series “Liv And Maddie”, which aired on the Disney Channel until 2017. It was created by Ron Hart and John D. Beck. When the series was cancelled, Lauren landed the role of Drew in the 2017 made-for-television family film “An American Girl Story: Summer Camp, Friends For Life”, directed by Alison McDonald, starring next to Alison Fernandez and Zoe Manarel. Thereafter, Lauren guest-starred as Shannon Lafrey in the episode “Whispers” of the Fox supernatural sitcom “Ghosted” (2017), and as Lucy in an episode of Jeremy Bronson’s web comedy series “All About the Washingtons” (2018), aired on Netflix.
Voice Over, “No Good Nick”, and Other Recent Projects
In 2018, Lauren was selected to do the voice-overs of Destiny and Déjà Vu in the animated series “101 Dalmatian Street”, produced by Atomic Cartoons and Passion Animation Studios. The series is based on Dodie Smith’s novel “The Hundred And One Dalmatians”, and the film series of the same name. In 2019, Lauren joined the cast of the Netflix comedy-drama series “No Good Nick” in which she portrayed Molly; however, it was cancelled after the first season. Most recently, she appeared in the short film “Something Better” (2019), and it’s been announced that she will feature in the upcoming series of “Punky Brewster”.
Additionally, she also appeared in such TV shows as “Red Carpet Report” and “Noches Con Platanito”.
Lauren as a Dancer and Singer
Apart from being an actress, Lauren is an avid dancer as well, and was a member of the junior team of Superstars Dance Academy. She also won a workshop scholarship to the NUVO Dance Convention, and was even named the Break Out Artist. Lauren is a singer, too, and released her debut single, entitled “Everything I Need”, in January of 2018 – for which she wrote the lyrics – and uploaded the music video for the song to her YouTube channel.
Thank you #nuvo dance for choosing me as a finalist for Break out artist! #DancerLife #hardworkequalssuccess pic.twitter.com/p92OZIlWJX
— Lauren Donzis (@laurendonzis) January 18, 2016
Appearance and Vital Statistics
- Long dark brown hair
- Dark brown eyes
- Height – around 5ft (1.52m)
- Weight – around 100lbs (45kgs)
- Body Shape – Slim
- Vital Statistics – 32-23-34
- Bra Size – 30B
- Shoe Size – 6 (US)
Personal Life, Hobbies, and Favorites
- Being 15 years old, Lauren is presumably still too young to have a boyfriend.
- She resides with her parents and elder sister in Los Angeles.
- In her spare time, Lauren enjoys hanging out with her friends, and singing.
- She also likes shopping and traveling – her favorite destination for holidays is Paris, France.
- Daniel Radcliffe is her favorite actor, while Emma Watson is her favorite actress.
- Lauren’s favorite food is continental food.
- Purple is her favorite color.