• Tokyo Jetz is a popular rapper born in Jacksonville, Florida USA on 26 October 199•
• She grew up listening to Toni Braxton, Mary J. Blige and Boyz II Men, and transitioned to Biggie, Tupac, and Bone Thugs-N-Harmony in high school.
• She launched her career of a rapper in high school and released her first full-length album entitled “Viral” in 2017.
• Tokyo is currently pregnant with an unknown man, and is said to be single.
• Her current net worth is estimated to be more than $800,000.
Tokyo Jetz Wiki Bio
Tokyo Jetz, whose real name is Shauntrell Pender, was born in Jacksonville, Florida USA, on 26 October 1994, so under the zodiac sign of Scorpio and holding American nationality – she is popular for her career as a rapper.
Love life and education
Tokyo grew up in a rather poor part of Jacksonville – her parents divorced while she was still very young, and she spent most of her childhood travelling between Jacksonville and Atlanta.
She hasn’t talked much about her parents, as she doesn’t want them involved in the media, while she is said to be an only child as she hasn’t mentioned having any siblings. Tokyo grew up listening to Toni Braxton, Mary J. Blige and Boyz II Men, and became a poet while still in elementary school. Once she reached high school, she transitioned to Biggie, Tupac, and Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, and steadily began working on her own rap songs. However, she became a troublemaker, and eventually dropped out of high school to focus on other things in her life – she still hasn’t matriculated from high school, and it doesn’t appear that she is planning to.
Career of a rapper
Tokyo launched her career of a rapper while she was still in high school – her first song while she was in her junior year, and it made her somewhat popular in her city. She launched her Instagram and Twitter accounts, and was steadily building her fanbase, mostly using the internet to advertise her music.
She went on to launch her YouTube channel on 18 August 2011, and there are currently more than 150,000 people subscribed to it, while it also counts over 32 million views of all her videos combined – Tokyo only uploads her music videos onto the channel, which helped her attract a large crowd, and become popular around the US rather than only in her hometown.
Her version of the Yo Gotti’s song “Down In The DM” was praised by her fans and went viral on the internet, as it was shared on numerous social media networks, and helped her sign a contract with T. I. She moved to Atlanta from Florida, believing that it would offer more opportunities for her career, and she released her first full-length album entitled “Viral” in 2017 – her most popular single so far is entitled “No Problem”, as it counts more than 2.5 million views on YouTube.
The most popular female rappers in the world
While female rappers were not that popular in the past, they have risen to prominence today, and some are said to be better than most male rappers. The Ranker website has compiled the list of the most popular female rappers in the world judging by people’s votes, and we are going to mention five of them:
- Fifth place is held by Cardi B who is also a songwriter, actress, and TV personality – she became an internet celebrity after she started uploading her videos on the Vine platform and eventually launched her career of a rapper;
- Lizzo (Melissa Viviane Jefferson) is in fourth place, and is also an actress – she launched her career as a rapper in 2013, and her third studio album “Cuz I Love You” was released in 2019, and reached #6 on the Billboard 200;
- In third place is Missy Elliott, who is a songwriter, dancer, and record producer as well – she started her career in 1993 as part of the music group Sista. Her highest achievement was landing third place on the Billboard 200;
- Second place goes to Megan Thee Stallion – she became popular after the release of her extended play “Tina Show” in June 2018. She signed with 300 Entertainment in November 2018 – her first full-length album entitled “Fever” was released on 17 May 2019;
- Top place goes to Nicki Minaj, who is also an actress and model – she became popular thanks to her mixtapes “Playtime Is Over” released in 2007, “Sucka Free” released in 2008, and “Beam Me Up Scotty” which landed in 2009. She is considered to be one of the most influential rap artists of all time.
Tokyo might be a skillful rapper, but she is nowhere to be found on the list of the most popular female rappers in the world compiled by The Ranker website.
Tokyo’s personal life and relationships
Tokyo is very secretive when it comes to her love life, as she hasn’t shared much about her past and present relationships with the public. The popular rapper doesn’t have any kids but is currently pregnant with an unknown man – she has shared pictures of her ultrasound on her Instagram account. Tokyo hasn’t talked about the father of her child, so there are numerous rumors circulating the internet – most people believe that she doesn’t want her man involved in the media. Others believe that she doesn’t want to have a man in her life, and has only used him to become pregnant while she is planning to raise her child on her own – nothing about the father of her child can be said with certainty, as Tokyo hasn’t shared any details about him.
Judging by her social media accounts and her secrecy, Tokyo is currently single, hasn’t married, and doesn’t have any kids, but is pregnant and will give birth late in 2019.
Hobbies and interests
Tokyo Jetz is mostly focused on her career of a rapper, but she has numerous other interests.
- She is very fond of tattoos and has several inked onto her body – she got her first tattoo when she was 16 years old.
- She is a big fan of sports while her favorite is tennis – it is the only sport she plays, while she enjoys watching tennis, basketball, and soccer matches.
- Summer is her favorite season as she enjoys showing off her body and her booty, and is very fond of spending time at the beach tanning her body.
- She enjoys watching movies late at night and her favorite is “Fifty Shades of Gray” while her favorite TV show is “How I Met Your Mother”.
- Tokyo is a real party person, and she organized numerous parties during her high school years – she was somewhat popular thanks to that, as people considered her to be the best party planner out there.
- She is a lover of animals, and had a dog who passed away in 2017.
Appearance and net worth
Tokyo is currently 24 years old. She has brown hair but always dyes it pink, and has brown eyes. She is 5ft 6ins (1.68m) tall, while her weight is not known.
According to authoritative sources, her current net worth is estimated to be more than $800,000, and is steadily rising thanks to her career of a rapper.
Social media presence
Tokyo is quite active on several popular social media networks as this is very important for her career of a rapper.
I’ll Fuck em first night if I want to ? pic.twitter.com/FkoCBvvS07
— OUTSIDE (@REALTOKYOJETZ) August 12, 2019
She launched her Twitter account in June 2016 and has so far gathered more than 115,000 followers, and tweeted over 36,500 times. She is a lot more popular on her Instagram account, which currently counts more than 1.4 million followers while she has uploaded exactly 60 pictures onto it – she is running a Facebook page as well, which counts more than 350,000 fans.