• Lena Zawaideh is an American drummer, songwriter, producer, music composer and a singer.
• She accused Shaun White, an Olympic medalist, of sexual harassment in 201•
• Lena has written several songs for her former band, Bad Things, and is currently writing songs, playing drums, and producing music for her band Night Pulse.
• She filed a lawsuit against Shaun White two years later, accusing him of verbal abuse and continuous harassment.
• Shaun White is a professional skateboarder, snowboarder, and a musician who has won three Olympic gold medals and 10 Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly Awards (ESPY).
Who is Shaun White’s accuser? Lena Zawaideh Wiki Biography
Lena Zawaideh was born in San Diego, California USA, on 18 May 1989 – her birth sign is Taurus and she holds American nationality. She is a drummer, songwriter, producer, music composer and a singer, who came under the spotlight after accusing Shaun White, an Olympic medalist, of sexual harassment.
Childhood and education
Lena was born to James Zawaideh and her mother who is a high school teacher – and spent most of her childhood in San Diego with an older brother. She matriculated from a high school in San Diego, and then enrolled at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) from which she graduated with a bachelor’s degree in 2011.
Lena dreamed about working at a hospital when she was young, and initially had plans for enrolling into Harvard Medical School, however, this changed when she began playing drums at the age of 11. She joined her first band with her brother when she was 14, and then decided to make a career in music.
Career as a musician
Lena is mostly known for being an ex-member of the electronic rock music band Bad Things – she was with the band for more than three years, before being fired after publicly accusing Shaun White of sexual harassment in the summer of 2014; at the time, Shaun was playing guitar in the same band.
She is a skilled music producer who mostly uses production software such as Logic and Ableton. She’s also a songwriter who has written several songs for her former band Bad Things, and is currently writing songs, playing drums, and producing music for her band Night Pulse. Lena has also made two TV guest appearances in shows “Access Hollywood” and “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” both in 2014.
Accusing Shaun White
Two years after going public about being sexually harassed by Shaun White, Lena filed a lawsuit against the professional snowboarder.
She accused the sportsman of verbal abuse and continuous harassment, and stated how he forced her to watch videos with sexual content and asked her to have a special hairstyle and sexy clothes. Lena and Shaun came to an agreement and settled their matters outside the courtroom in May 2017, while the sum of money Lena received hasn’t been disclosed. The matter was brought up once more at the 2018 Winter Olympics held in Pyeongchang in South Korea, where Shaun won a gold medal in the Snowboard Men’s Half-pipe Final – he was asked by an interviewer about the allegations, which Shaun didn’t deny, but rather explained how he has changed since that day.
Lena’s hobbies and interests
- Lena’s favorite actor is Ian Somerhalder, and the movie she enjoys watching the most is “The Anomaly” starring Ian, which was released in 2014.
- Her favorite actress became Scarlett Johansson, after seeing the “Lost in Translation” movie released in 2003.
- She likes going shopping for clothes.
- Her favorite colors are red and black.
- Her main hobbies are singing, drumming, and traveling.
- She is also very fond of eating – her favorite foods are cheeseburger and blueberry cobbler.
- Lena has been to several countries in Europe, and England is the one she often visits, while she has also spent a year living there.
- She has never tried smoking, but occasionally drinks alcohol.
Appearance and net worth
Lena is 30 years old. She has long brown hair and blue eyes, is 5ft 4ins (1.61m) tall, weighs around 120lbs (54kgs), and her vital statistics are 34-27-35. She wears shoes size seven. Her net worth as of late 2019 is over $1.3 million.
Who is Shaun White?
Shaun White was also born in San Diego, on 3 September 1986 – his zodiac sign is Virgo and he holds American nationality. He is a professional skateboarder, snowboarder, and a musician, who has won three Olympic gold medals and 10 Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly Awards (ESPY).
Shaun was born with a rare heart defect called Tetralogy of Fallot, and had to undergo two open-heart surgical procedures before he was a year old. He spent his childhood participating in winter sports up on Okemo and Bear mountains – he was simultaneously skateboarding and was noticed by Tony Hawk, a professional skateboarder, who helped him become a professional as well. Shaun has competed at numerous skateboarding events, and was the first person to win both Summer and Winter X Games in skateboarding and snowboarding respectively.
He began snowboarding when he turned six, and found his first sponsor at the age of seven –he has subsequently participated in four Winter Olympics, winning gold medals in 2006, 2010 and 2018. He started competing at the Winter X Games in 2002 and has since won a medal every time he competed.
Shaun has achieved many things during his career, including being the first snowboarder to land back-to-back double corks, and is still the only one who has managed to land the frontside heelflip 540 body varial, and is currently holding the record for the highest score in the men’s halfpipe at the Winter Olympics having scored 97.75. Additionally, he was the first person to land a Cab 7 Melon Grab in vert skateboarding,
He has also received many accolades. Spike TV Guy’s Choice Awards named him Chairman of the Board on 13 June 2007 as well as on 19 June 2010; the “Snowboarder Magazine” named him the ninth best snowboarder on Earth, while he has also been named Rider Of The Year two times by the “Transworld Snowboarding” magazine.
Shaun could have been seen acting in the movie entitled “Friends with Benefits” released in 2011, and has appeared in several TV series such as “Da Flippity Flop” in 2013, and Disney’s “Cloud 9” in 2014.