• Laneya Grace is an American fashion model with a net worth of over $2.5 million.
• She was born in San Francisco, California in 2004 and began her career at the age of three.
• She has been featured in campaigns for Maleficent Toys, Ralph Lauren, Old Navy, and Guess.
• She made an appearance in the music video for the single “Wake Me Up” by Avicii.
• Her hobbies include watching TV, traveling, swimming, drawing, and reading.
Who is Laneya Grace?
Laneya Grace was born on 23 June 2004 under the sign of Cancer, in San Francisco, California USA. She is a teenage fashion model, probably best recognized for being featured in the music video for Avicii’s hit song “Wake Me Up” in 2013. Her career has been active since 2007.
How rich is she, as of now? Laneya Grace Net Worth
Laneya Grace’s net worth is over $2.5 million, earned from being a professional fashion model, who has been involved in the fashion industry for 13 years.
She’s also increased her fortune through starring in a music video.
Early Life, Nationality, Ethnicity, Educational Background
Laneya Grace spent her early years in the San Francisco Bay Area, where she was raised by her parents – her father is Thomas Stevenson, while the identity of her mother has not been disclosed yet. She has a younger sister, whose name is Kay. Her parents are very protective towards her, so her father runs her official Instagram and Twitter accounts.
She is American by nationality and belongs to mixed ethnic group, and is a Christian. Laneya is currently attending a middle school.
Everything started back in the year 2007 – at the time Laneya Grace’s parents were expecting their second child, and to bring her attention to something new and interesting so they could devote themselves to the baby, her parents took several photos of her at Capitola beach and sent them to Ford Models, one of the most famous modeling agencies based in New York City.
It did not take long until she was signed by them, so Laneya started taking steps towards her eventual professional modeling career at the tender age of three. Her first campaign was for the brand Macy’s, however, Laneya was forced to leave Ford Models at the age of seven, since the agency closed their divisions for child models.
Rise to Fame
Laneya was then signed by JE Model Management and continued there her career; she is currently signed by Wilhelmina Models and is also represented by Osbrink Agency.
She has featured in campaigns for such brands as Maleficent Toys, Ralph Lauren, Old Navy, and Guess. Laneya eventually attracted fame after making an appearance along with Kristina Romanova and Aloe Blacc in the music video for the single “Wake Me Up” by the late Swedish record producer and DJ Avicii, directed by Alex Negrete and Zachary James, and released in 2013.
Appearance and Vital Statistics
According to her profile on jemodel.com, Laneya Grace is a beautiful model with long light brown hair and green eyes. At age 15, she stands at a height of 5ft 4ins (1.62m), her weight is approximately 100lbs (45kgs), and is slim with vital statistics of 31-26-34. Her bra size is 31A, dress size 2 (US), while her shoe size is 6 (US).
Personal Life, Hobbies and Favorites
- Laneya Grace is probably still too young to have a boyfriend.
- In her spare time, Laneya enjoys watching TV, traveling, swimming, drawing, and reading.
- Her role models are Gigi and Bella Hadid, while her favorite designer is Ralph Lauren.
- Her favorite film is “Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens” and her favorite TV series is the AMC post-apocalyptichorror series “The Walking Dead”.
- Laneya’s favorite food is pizza.
- She trains in boxing and Muay Thai.
- Her favorite holiday destination is London.
- Laneya is also an animal lover and has a pet dog named Lando.
- Her current residence is in Texas.