• Kay Adams is an American television personality and sportscaster, who hosts “Good Morning Football” on the NFL Network.
• She was born in Chicago, Illinois and is of Polish descent.
• Kay Adams has been working as an in-game host for the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team, and has also hosted other fantasy football shows, as well as "Good Morning Football".
• She has dated NFL star Danny Amendola, although they are no longer in a relationship.
• Kay Adams has a net worth of over $1 million.
Who is Kay Adams?
Kay Adams is a well-known American television personality and sportscaster, who hosts “Good Morning Football” on the NFL Network.
Kay Adams Age, Early Life, Family, and Education Background
Kay was born under the Aries Zodiac sign on 6 April 1986, in Chicago, Illinois USA, to Polish parents, making her 33 years old. American by nationality and of Caucasian ethnicity, Kay is the youngest in a family of three. Kay has an older brother named Adamski and a sister named Sylvia Wrobel. Her parents grew up in Poland, and immigrated to the US. Theirs was a low-income family, and Kay was forced to do odd jobs to pay for her school fees.
Kay studied at Whitney M. Young Magnet High School, before joining the University of Missouri after her matriculation.
To finance her university education, Kay worked at Willie’s Pub and Pool Bar from 3 to 8 pm. She initially majored in Journalism but later switched to Communications, and while working at the bar, she met boys and girls who had an interest in sports. She grabbed this opportunity to train herself, and made casual talk about sports with patrons while serving them.
Kay Adams Professional Career and Rise to Stardom
Kay began her career by working for the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team as their in-game host during their home games. She got her first role with professional football on fantasy football shows, including “SiriusXM Fantasy Drive” and “SiriusXM’s Livin’ the Fantasy”. Kay was also hosting the “DirectTV Fantasy Zone” at the same time.
On 17 October 2012, she was a guest on the famous “Late Show with Craig Ferguson”. This was the same year she started making and uploading fantasy football videos on YouTube. Kay was also offered the opportunity to host the Chicago Bears special events.
Since 2016, Kay has been hosting the “Good Morning Football” show on the NFL Network, which is a daily morning news program; she works alongside other famous sportscasters such as Peter Schrager, Kyle Brandt, and Nate Burleson. The show features headline-making news, interviews, entertainment problems, and a wide range of sports. She also has other on-air hosting roles, one of which is “Fantasy Football Live” on the NBC Sports Network.
Kay has also delivered fantasy football picks on various podcasts such as Garbage Time & Sportsnet New York Podcast, alongside Katie Nolan, among others.
Kay Adams Personal Life, Dating, Boyfriend, and Children
When it comes to her dating life, Kay chooses to keep it under wraps. However, in March 2011, she hinted that she was dating someone through a tweet. However, when Kay had an interview with Craig Ferguson the following year, Kay confessed that she didn’t have a boyfriend.
She also added that it was hard for men to date a woman like her who has so much knowledge regarding football. Kay also confessed that men tend to be intimidated and feel insecure in her presence, given her career in a male-dominated field.
Later, there were speculations that Kay was dating Danny Amendola, an NFL star, and in 2015 the speculations were confirmed when the two were seen together as a couple during the ESPY Awards, However, since then the two have never come forward to talk about their relationship, and it was rumored that they had broken-up.
In 2016, Amendola was seen with Olivia Culpo, the former Miss Universe 2012, as a couple at Coachella. This confirmed the rumors that he had broken up with Kay. Currently, Kay is a single woman who seems to be concentrating on her career. She has not been blessed with any children either. Kay lives in New York City.
Kay Adams Body Measurements and Features
Kay is 5ft 5in (165cm) tall, and is reputed to weigh 116lbs (53kgs) with a slim figure. She has light brown hair with some blonde highlights, and her eyes are green.
Kay Adams Interesting Facts
- Kay doesn’t like bacon, deli meat and she does not eat any meat with bones including chicken wings and ribs.
- Kay hates adding condiments to her food unless it is ketchup. She also adds lemon juice to her salads.
- Adams’s first-ever concert was the Summer Fest that took place in Milwaukie in Wisconsin. While there, Kay watched “Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers.”
- The first film she watched in a theater was “The Racketeer” in 1991.
- Apart from journalism, Kay has also worked as an emcee in special events. including the 2017 MDA Muscle Walk.
- Her favorite superhero is Gambit, while her favorite movie is “Veep,” a 2012 film.
Kay Adams Net Worth
According to Payscale, average American sportscasters earn an annual salary of $80,000, while the complete range can rise to over $200,000. As a standard NFL Network host, Kay earns more than the average income for sportscasters; her annual pay is estimated to be $70,000. As of 2019, reputable sources estimate Kay Adams net worth to be over $1 million.