• Juju Salimeni was born in Brazil on 24 September 1986.
• She is a popular fitness model, especially for appearing on the cover page of “Playboy” magazine.
• She has been participating at numerous sports from a very young age and has grown up playing soccer, volleyball and with gymnastics.
• She has appeared on the cover page of “Playboy” magazine and the “VIP” magazine gave her the title of one of the sexiest women in the world.
• She is currently 32 years old with a net worth estimated to be more than $600,000.
Juju Salimeni Wiki Bio
Juju Salimeni was born in Brazil on 24 September 1986, so under the zodiac sign of Libra and holding Brazilian nationality – she is popular for her career of a fitness model, especially for appearing on the cover page of “Playboy” magazine.
Childhood and education
Juju spent her entire childhood in Brazil together with her parents, but she hasn’t shared anything about them as she respects their privacy as much as she respects her own – she hasn’t mentioned having any siblings, which is why most of her fans believe her to be an only child.
Juju has been participating at numerous sports from a very young age, and has grown up playing soccer, volleyball and with gymnastics. She had a somewhat sculpted body by the time she reached high school, and although her peers were praising her for her looks, Juju was not satisfied and wanted to work on her figure even harder, which is why she paid her gym membership.
After she matriculated from high school, Juju focused on her career of a fitness model, and decided not to enroll at college.
Career of a fitness model and other jobs
By the time she turned 22, the changes in Juju’s physique were easily noticed, and she was already somewhat of an internet celebrity – her fame grew even bigger after she started working as a TV reporter for the “Panic On TV” show. The show made her somewhat popular in Brazil, and she went on to become the main presenter of the “Panic Delivery” show in 2010 – this made Juju a real star in Brazil.
After becoming an internet sensation, and working on TV, Juju got to launch her career of a fitness model as well – she was invited for several photoshoots and so got to sign with one of the most prestigious modelling agencies in Brazil.
She has appeared on the cover page of “Playboy” magazine, and the “VIP” magazine gave her the title of one of the sexiest women in the world. Juju has since posed for numerous magazines, and has appeared in several ads for popular brands and companies.
Juju it currently trying to get into the film industry as well, but so far this hasn’t worked out for her.
Most popular fitness models in the world
Fitness is currently a very important topic in the world, and people are turning to Instagram to find fitness models, so that they can learn from their workout plans and their diets. “Influence marketing hub” website has shared their list of 10 most popular fitness models on Instagram, and surprisingly or not, Juju isn’t among them – we will mention four of the most popular fitness models:
- Fourth place is held by Ana Cheri who has amassed nearly 12.4 million followers on her account – she is currently 31 years old and she launched her Instagram account out of nowhere when her figure was already well built;
- Jen Selter is in third place, who has amassed more than 12.8 million followers on her Instagram account. She is currently 24 years old, and she began working out when she was 15 – she was working in a fitness gym, and the very first picture of her in a bikini she shared online made her popular overnight;
- In second place is Michelle Lewin, who started off as a catwalk model, but then switched to bikini modelling. She started going to the gym to work on her body, and quickly changed her weight from 95lbs to 120lbs of pure muscle;
- Top spot is held by Sommer Ray, who is currently followed by more than 21.3 million people on her Instagram account – although she is somewhat new to Instagram as she joined the platform in September 2016, it hasn’t stopped her from becoming the most popular fitness model.
Even though these are the current most popular four fitness models, the industry is moving very quickly and their positions could soon be overthrown by some new names, including Juju.
Juju’s training and diet plans
Juju has at least six meals per day, and is very precise when it comes to her intake of calories. Her diet revolves around lean protein, complex carbs, and healthy fats, and just so she could keep her food somewhat interesting, Juju prepares it in different ways with various sauces. She doesn’t eat fast food or anything that has sugar in it – she has shared her exact diet plan on the greatestphysiqes.com website.
She hasn’t shared much when it comes to her workout plans though, as she prefers to keep this to herself – she is mostly popular for her sculpted glutes and abs, and is focused on doing exercises for these parts of her body. She has five or six training sessions each week, while she is also physically active during those one or two days she isn’t working out at the gym.
Personal life and husband Felipe Franco
Juju is somewhat secretive when it comes to her love life, but has still shared some details of her marriage with Felipe Franco.
The two met when Juju hired Felipe to be her personal trainer – they began dating and soon fell in love. The relationship lasted for more than 10 years even before they exchanged their wedding vows on 25 September 2015 in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Still, not everything was perfect in paradise, as they decided to spend some time apart after being married for two years – however, they didn’t divorce, but rather got back together after a couple of months of living separately. They do not have any kids, and most of Juju’s fans believe this to be due to her not wanting to ruin her figure with her pregnancy.
Juju hasn’t commented on any other men she might have dated before Felipe, as she doesn’t want to make her husband jealous.
Hobbies and other interests
Juju might be spending most of her time at the gym working out and posing in front of the camera, but she has a couple of other interests, too.
Juju is a lover of animals and is living with two dogs whose names are not known. She enjoys watching movies late at night, while her favorite genre is romantic comedy, with her favorite movie being “One Day”. She likes to travel and has been to the US on multiple occasions, mostly to attend a photoshoot or enter a bikini contest. She is very fond of masquerades held in Brazil, and rarely misses any.
Juju is very passionate about tattoos and has several inked onto her body – she has two on her left arm and one under her left breast.
Appearance and net worth
Juju is currently 32 years old. She has long blonde hair and brown eyes, is 5ft 5ins (1.65m) tall, weighs around 150lbs (68kgs), and her vital statistics are 36-26-40. She wears shoes size eight.
According to authoritative sources, her current net worth is estimated to be more than $600,000, and is steadily rising mostly thanks to her career of a fitness model.
Social media presence
Juju is quite active on several popular social media platforms, as this is very important for her career of a fitness model.
She launched her Twitter account in August 2009, and has gathered nearly 1.7 million followers and tweeted over 22,800 times. Her Instagram account currently counts more than 14.2 million followers, while she’s uploaded over 9,000 pictures onto it – Juju is running a Facebook page as well, which currently counts nearly 7.3 million fans.