• Hoodrich Pablo Juan is a rapper from Atlanta, Georgia, USA
• He became popular with his mixtapes “Designer Drugz” and “Mony Powr Rspt: Designer Drugz Edition”
• He is also active on YouTube, with over 700 subscribers
• He is rumored to have been in a relationship in 2017 but is currently single
• His current net worth is estimated to be more than $500,000
Hoodrich Pablo Juan Wiki Bio
Sterling Pennix was born in Atlanta, Georgia USA, on 28 October 1989, so under the zodiac sign of Scorpio and holding American nationality – as Hoodrich Pablo Juan, he is mostly popular for his career of a rapper.
Childhood and education
Hoodrich spent most of his childhood in Atlanta alongside his parents and his brothers and sisters – he hasn’t talked much about his family as he doesn’t want any of them featured in the media.
Hoodrich fell in love with rapping at a very young age, listening to Eminem, 50 Cent and Tupac while they were still working on their rap careers. He created a nickname for himself ‘Hoodrich Pablo Juan’ which is perhaps surprisingly derived from the notorious Juan Pablo Escobar. He was mostly interested in partying during his years at high school, and wasn’t much of a sporting person – while he was apparently somewhat popular, it is not known whether or not he dated anyone during those four years.
After he matriculated, he began working so that he could financially support himself, and didn’t enroll at college.
Career of a rapper
Hoodrich worked numerous jobs for more than seven years after matriculating, until he finally began working on his career as a rapper.
His first mixtape entitled “Designer Drugz” was released in March 2015, and featured popular hip hop singer Peewee Longway on their “African Diamonds” track; the second part of his mixtape was released a year later. His other releases include “Mony Powr Rspt: Designer Drugz Edition”, “Guerilla Warfare”, “Master Sensei”, and “South Dark”. He released his tape “MONYPOWRSPT WORLD RULES” in 2017, featuring DJ Scream. Hoodrich is mostly popular for his “Million Dollar Plugs 2” extended play, on which he worked with Jose Guapo, a rapper from Atlanta. In January 2017, Hoodrich released his “Rich Hood” album led by the “Racks On Des Diamonds” single featuring Lil Baby – some of the other songs in the album are “Walk Thru”, “Flawless”, and “Faygo”.
Hoodrich is a YouTuber as well, as he launched his channel on 25 August 2015 and there are currently more than 700 people subscribed to it, while it also counts more than 80,000 views of all his videos combined – Hoodrich only uploads his music videos onto his channel. Hoodrich has stated that he would love to become part of the movie industry, but hasn’t been given a chance to appear in any movies so far.
The most popular rappers in the world
The Ranker website has compiled the list of the most popular male rappers in the world judging by people’s votes. While the list is pretty much subjectively created on regards of what people enjoy to listen to, many agree that the people in it have indeed become the best and the most famous rappers in the entire world. We are going to mention five of them:
- Fifth place is held by 50 Cent, whose real name is Curtis James Jackson III, and who is also a songwriter, actor, TV producer, entrepreneur and investor. He came to prominence after being discovered by Eminem and signing with Shady Records;
- Dre – whose real name is Andre Romelle Young – is in fourth place, and is a record producer and an entrepreneur as well, and currently the third richest person in the hip hop industry, as his net worth has been estimated to be more than $770 million;
- In Third place is Snoop Dogg (Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr.) – he was discovered by Dr. Dre and was featured in his first album “Deep Cover”. Since the launch of his career, Snoop Dogg has sold more than 23 million albums just in the US, and has been given a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame;
- Second place goes to Kendrick Lamar, who is considered to be the best rapper of his generation – he launched his career while he was still a teen, and became popular after the release of his major label debut album, entitled “Good Kid, M.A.A.D City” which was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA);
- Top place goes to Eminem (Marshall Bruce Mathers III) who is also a record producer, record executive, film producer, and an actor. He has been given the title of King of Hip Hop, and is also popular for starring in the “8 Mile” movie which follows his early life.
Although Hoodrich is a very skillful rapper, he is nowhere to be found on the list of the most popular rappers in the world compiled by the Ranker website.
Hoodrich’s love life and relationships
Hoodrich is very secretive when it comes to his personal matters as he hasn’t shared much about his love life with the public.
Hoodrich is rumored to have been with many women throughout the years, but apparently the only long relationship he has had was in 2017, after he met the mysterious woman during one of his performances in a club in Atlanta.
The two were an instant match and although it was supposed to be a one-night stand, they went on to date for over two months before calling it quits for unknown reasons. While some of his fans have claimed o have seen Hoodrich walking hand in hand with a mysterious woman in the streets of Atlanta, Hoodrich hasn’t commented on his current relationship status, and judging by his social media accounts and his secrecy, he currently appears to be single, hasn’t married, and doesn’t have any kids.
Likes and hobbies
Hoodrich might appear to be completely focused on his career of a rapper but he has numerous other interests, too.
- He is very religious and talks openly about being a Muslim.
- He is very fond of tattoos and his entire body has been inked over the course of years.
- He is a classic style of a rapper and often sings about money, women, and drugs – he is known to be a smoker of weed and cannot imagine a single day without marijuana.
- He has been a big lover of fast cars since he was a teenager and the first thing he did after rising to prominence was buying a car –a Chevrolet Camaro – and later upgraded to a Ford Mustang (if that’s called an upgrade).
Hoodrich chooses his friends very carefully and his closest two friends have been by his side since the very beginning of his career of a rapper, which is why he appreciates them the most.
Appearance and net worth
Hoodrich is currently 29 years old. He has medium long black hair and brown eyes, and is 6ft 2ins (1.88m) tall, while his weight is not known.
According to authoritative sources, his current net worth is estimated to be more than $500,000, and is steadily rising thanks to his career of a rapper.
— Hoodrich Pablo Juan (@Hoodrich_Pablo) May 21, 2019
Social media presence
Hoodrich is quite active on several popular social media networks, as this is very important for his career of a rapper. He launched his Twitter account in April 2012, and has gathered nearly 190,000 followers, and tweeted over 25,000 times. His Instagram account is currently followed by more than a million people, while he’s uploaded over 200 pictures onto it – Hoodrich is running a Facebook page as well, which is currently followed by more than 42,000 fans.