• Cindy Landolt is a popular bodybuilder, fitness instructor and Instagram star from Switzerland.
• She became part of a gymnastics team at the age of 5 and began lifting weights at 17.
• She is the owner of her own fitness club based in Zurich and has appeared on the cover pages of numerous popular magazines.
• She follows a strict diet and workout plan, and is currently dating a man she met at her gym.
• She is active on several social media platforms and has an estimated net worth of over $500,000.
Cindy Landolt Wiki Biography
Cindy was born in Wetzikon, Switzerland on 11 January 1985, so under the zodiac sign of Capricorn and holding Swiss nationality – she is popular for being a bodybuilder, while she is also an Instagram star.
Childhood and education
Cindy was raised in Switzerland – both her mother and father have been into sports since they were teenagers, however, Cindy hasn’t talked about them as she doesn’t want them involved with the media. She is said to be an only child as she hasn’t mentioned having any siblings.
View this post on Instagram
Good Morning ??☺️ from the Centurion Club Zurich ?? Just finished with the first Morning Trainees and proud of their early morning effort ?? . I won’t be working out today after training a few days in a row but will be welcoming a TV Crew here at my Gym.. excited to show you in my story later what we‘re doing ? . Who’s working out today? . Have a great Wednesday..! Kisses ? Cindy . #wednesday #gym #fit #motivation #fitnessgirl
Cindy was physically very active from her early years – she participated in swimming, skiing, and snowboarding, while she was also hiking and enjoyed spending her free time outdoors. She was only five when she became part of a gymnastics team, and it took her only a couple of years to get very good at it – she fell in love with it, and decided that she was going to become a popular gymnast one day.
After she matriculated from high school, Cindy decided not to enroll at college, but to rather pursue her dreams of becoming a worldwide known gymnast.
Career of a bodybuilder
When she turned 16, Cindy realized that her height and her overly muscular body were not good for gymnastics. It took her a while to get over it, but she decided not to completely give up on her dreams, rather to change them a bit – she went on to work on her figure and sculpt it.
Cindy began lifting weights at the age of 17, and then enrolled at the Swiss Academy of Fitness and Sport – it took her three years to receive her degree and become a certified professional fitness instructor. She has competed at several bodybuilding competitions but hasn’t achieved any notable results – she is mostly praised for her abs, and most of her exercises are focused on them.
Cindy is the owner of her own fitness club based in Zurich, Switzerland, and she has a special discount for teens who want to exercise but might not have enough money for it. She is working as a fitness model, and has appeared on the cover pages of numerous popular magazines, including “Hers”.
The most popular female bodybuilders in the world
The Ranker website has compiled a list of the most popular female bodybuilders in the world judging by the people’s votes – most of these women have made their way into numerous other industries, including film, music, and wrestling. We are going to mention five of the most popular female bodybuilders out there today:
- Nikki Fuller is holding fifth place in the Ranker’s list – her personal best at lifting is 315lbs (143kgs) on bench press and 1100lbs (498kgs) for multiple reps on leg press. She won first place at the Jan Tana Classic held in 1992;
- Betty Pariso is in fourth place – she was the world’s oldest professional female bodybuilder while she was still competing. She has won numerous competitions, while her most recent first place was at the IFBB Tampa Bay Pro held in 2009;
- Third place is held by Nicole Bass who is also an actress, professional wrestler, and a valet – she has appeared in numerous shows and has worked for numerous companies including Extreme Championship Wrestling and World Wrestling Federation;
- In second place is Lisa Marie Varon, who is a professional wrestler – she is mostly recognized thanks to her involvement in the World Wrestling Entertainment where she went by the ring name Victoria;
- Top place goes to Chyna, who is also an actress as well as a bodybuilder – she attended her first competition in 1997 when she was named the ‘ninth wonder of the world’. She won the WWF Intercontinental Championship two times, and was the WWF Women’s Championship once.
Cindy might be a popular well-built bodybuilder, but she is nowhere to be found in the list of the most famous female bodybuilders of today compiled by the Ranker website.
Cindy’s workout plan and diet
Cindy is mostly focused on her deadlifts and squats, while she also does numerous other exercises – she usually has four sessions at the gym every week which do not last more than an hour. Her workout plan is the following: she works on her upper body on Mondays, back and posterior chain on Tuesdays, rests on Wednesdays, works on her chest, arms, and abs on Thursdays, Fridays are for legs, and she takes Saturdays and Sundays off.
When it comes to the foods she eats, Cindy is following a very strict diet while having a single cheat meal during the week – her diet mostly resolves around lean protein, vegetables, carbs, and healthy fats, while she has no intake of sugar at all.
Her intake of supplements consists of Whey protein.
Love life and relationships
Cindy hasn’t talked much about the men she might have dated throughout the years, as she is trying to keep her personal matters to herself.
Some of her fans are judging her because of her attitude towards marriage and family – Cindy has been so focused on her career so far that she has stated how she doesn’t want to marry and have a family, but rather wants to work on herself and her body. This was not received well by her fans, who considered her to be selfish and who do not approve of her way of thinking.
Nevertheless, Cindy currently appears to be dating a man whom she met at her gym – rumor has it that they met in March 2019, and began dating in the same month, as they were an instant match. However, Cindy hasn’t confirmed these rumors and judging by her social media accounts and her secrecy, she currently appears to be single, hasn’t married, and doesn’t have any kids.
Hobbies and other interests
Cindy might appear to be mostly focused on her career of a bodybuilder, but she has numerous other interests besides exercising.
Judging by her Instagram account, Cindy seems to be leading a lavish life, as she can often be seen staying in extremely expensive hotels at very high-cost destinations – she is very passionate about travelling and uses her career of a fitness model as a tool for travelling, as she gets to go around the US without really having to pay for anything. She is still into sports, and loves winter as she is an avid skier, while she also enjoys summer because she can go swimming in the sea and paragliding over some of her most favorite beaches.
Cindy is very fond of animals, and was volunteering in one of the animal shelters in her hometown during her teenage years, but has since stopped due to having too many obligations.
Appearance and net worth
Cindy is currently 34 years old. She has long black hair and blue eyes, is 5ft 10ins (1.77m) tall, weighs around 170lbs (77kgs), and her vital statistics are 38-26-36; she wears shoes size eight.
According to authoritative sources, as of mid-2019 her current net worth is estimated to be more than $500,000, and is steadily rising thanks to her career of a bodybuilder.
Night All ? pic.twitter.com/FkAWyH9fsq
— Cindy Landolt (@CindyTraining) July 30, 2019
Social media presence
Cindy is quite active on several popular social media networks, as this is very important for the career she has built for herself on the internet.
She launched her Twitter account in October 2010, and has gathered more than 125,000 followers, while she’s tweeted nearly 45,000 times. Her Instagram account is followed by more than 650,000 people while she has uploaded over 2,500 pictures onto it – she is running a Facebook page as well, which currently counts more than 230,000 fans.