• Caitlin Rice is a 28 year-old Caucasian fitness model, personal trainer, entrepreneur, and Instagram celebrity from Dallas, Texas.
• She was initially raised by her father, an Army veteran, and her mother's profession and identity remain unknown.
• She owns the CaitlinRiceFit company and has made infrequent public appearances on websites and in TV programs.
• She is certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine as a trainer and uses her social media reach to advertise various fitness-related brands.
• She is thought to be single, living in San Diego, California, and has a net worth of $3 million.
- 1 Who is Caitlin Rice?
- 2 Early life and education: Rejecting the norm
- 3 Career: Becoming her own boss
- 4 Love life: Does she have a husband, or did she divorce him?
- 5 Some facts about Caitlin you probably never knew
- 6 What does she eat to keep this shape?
- 7 Does she have a favorite exercise?
- 8 What is Caitlin Rice’s net worth?
- 9 Body measurements
- 10 Social media presence
Who is Caitlin Rice?
Born under the sign of Scorpio on the 6th of November 1991, in Dallas, Texas USA, Caitlin Rice is an almost 28 year-old Caucasian fitness model, personal trainer, entrepreneur and Instagram celebrity. She is probably most famous around the world for her frequent exposure on social media and across several outlets, owing to the apparently much-coveted body shape that she boasts. She has also had some other successes over the course of her often lucrative modeling career since 2007.
Early life and education: Rejecting the norm
Caitlin was initially raised with her brother named Ian in her birth state, though she spent most of her childhood roaming around the country, as her (unnamed) father was in the US Army, who often needed to relocate in accordance with his job.
Her mother’s profession and identity remain unknown. As a child, Rice enjoyed a variety of physical activities, but was still not keen on pursuing a career in fitness. While still attending an unspecified high school at the age of 16, Caitlin was asked by a few scouts to try out modeling. She took up this offer and balanced her job and education for a time, meanwhile trying her best to almost eliminate calorie intake, as required by the employer. The dietary obligation eventually became too much, and Caitlin left her position before college. Following her matriculation in 2009, she enrolled into the Southern Methodist University in her home town, from where she graduated with a degree in political science in 2013. Afterwards, Rice planned on pursuing specialization at a law school, but never realized this intention.
Career: Becoming her own boss
Around the time she graduated, Caitlin was already a well-established social media personality, thanks mostly to her well-developed gym habit. Instead of entering law school, she felt that she finally had the momentum she required to launch a career in the fitness industry. At first she gave fitness advice to her acquaintances, trying to persuade as many friends as possible to try out gym exercise. Some agreed, and Caitlin gained her first coaching experience, though with no financial compensation for it. She reached out on social media, and gradually garnered a consumer mass, creating her own website and starting up the CaitlinRiceFit company. The site provides pricing for various workout programs, mostly centered on the gluteus area, while several kinds of gym apparel also stand on offer.
Just #squat ? pic.twitter.com/RX0ANNM0By
— Caitlin Rice (@CaitlinRiceFit) April 15, 2014
In 2019 this is Caitlin’s main source of income, the minor ones being her infrequent public appearances elsewhere, on websites and in TV programs such as “Sporting News” and “Total Pro Sports”. At some point, she also became an NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) certified trainer, allowing for a much bigger consumer circle and thus higher earnings. Lastly, she uses her social media reach to advertise various brands associated with the fitness industry.
Love life: Does she have a husband, or did she divorce him?
Concerning Caitlin’s romantic involvements, sources remain without much to offer because of the Instagram star’s overall secrecy about such matters.
However, it is widely known that she married Braden Matejka in 2015. It looks like the two have at least separated if not divorced, as Braden can be seen in a relationship with another woman in 2017. This information comes from theguardian.com, which posted an article about him and his new partner, accusing them of orchestrating a money scam, in which Braden posed as an alleged survivor of the Las Vegas shooting. Since then, apparently Rice hasn’t been involved with any other man, at least publicly. There has also been no controversy surrounding her love life. For the moment, she is thought to be single, and living alone in San Diego, California.
Some facts about Caitlin you probably never knew
Even though she keeps most of her life out in the public eye, there are some things only the most dedicated fans will be able to dig out about Caitlin.
- She went from one relatively unhealthy lifestyle to another, giving up modeling and lack of proper nutrition for long nights of drinking and an unhealthy calorie intake.
- Having realized the changes her body underwent in the said process, she decided to hit the gym and get back into shape.
- Rice first started lifting weights to tighten her skin, but found emotional fulfilment and thus extra motivation to become what she is today.
- Her most famous workout plan is called “Booty Phases”, and there are currently four different ones on the market.
- She doesn’t create videos for her plans, but she promised that they would appear in the future. At the moment, the workout sessions Caitlin sells are described in printable documents, which she recommends be carried to the gym and followed to the letter.
What does she eat to keep this shape?
In spite of being famous for her enviable body shape, Caitlin has a constant craving for sweets. She bakes protein cookies, pancakes, muffins and mug cakes to remedy this issue, somehow enjoying sugary snacks without gaining weight. She follows a strict workout plan every month of the year, all of which include vegetables, healthy fats and lean protein. It’s also important to note she uses more than five food supplements, all of which provide a different kind of boost to the results of her training. Finally, to stay as fit as possible, Rice has cheat meals once per week, and her favorite on that occasion is pepperoni pizza.
Does she have a favorite exercise?
When it comes to what she does to maintain this figure, Caitlin doesn’t reveal too much to the public, since she sells this information after all.
However, from a look at her social media, it’s easy to conclude that the model heavily focuses on her gluteus area and leg muscles overall, sometimes even showing some upper body workouts in the form of pictures or short videos. No source has confirmed this, but she is believed to have a very strict exercise routine.
What is Caitlin Rice’s net worth?
Have you taken a moment to consider just how wealthy Caitlin could be around the middle of 2019? A good majority of the most respectable sources indicates that the certified trainer’s net worth is nearing $3 million – an amount she earned by jumpstarting a personal business and using her appearance to promote numerous brands throughout her career. With no plans to back out of the market, Caitlin is expected to become richer.
So, what do you think are the physical specifications of the popular model? Caitlin is 5ft 5ins (165cm) tall, weighs 106lbs (48kgs), and her vital statistics are 34-24-36; her shoe, dress and bra size are unknown, but her body shape is generally described as voluptuous. She has dim green eyes and dark brown hair, coupled with a usually bright but tanned complexion.
Social media presence
Being heavily involved in the modeling and fitness business, Caitlin would do well to nourish a healthy relationship with her audience on social media, in turn providing an exponential boost to her income. It looks as though this is exactly what keeps Rice busy when she isn’t training, as she’s ubiquitous on popular social networks. Her Facebook has just over 180,000 fans, her Twitter nearly 20,000, and her Instagram more than 1.3 million followers.